- CRKT® Nathan's Knife Kit
Nathan's Knife has been widely adopted as the go-to teaching tool to instill knife safety and responsibility for youth worldwide. Award winning, Oregon based designer, Glenn Klecker and his son Nathan, developed this wood knife kit as a family crafts project that is not only a great engineering lesson in how a folding knife works, but also a creative woodworking project that can be painted, stained, or drawn on for fun.
CRKT® Knives encourages all parents to continue the tradition of responsible knife ownership.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (82.55 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: Wood
- Blade Finish: Beech Wood
- Closed Length: 4.625" (117.48 mm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz Handle Beech Wood
- Style: Wooden Folder w/Lock Back Safety
- Overall Length: 8" (203.2 mm)